When you visit you can expect:
- A genuine and heartfelt welcome.
- A happy congregation that loves to be together and a place where you will soon feel at home.
- To be comfortable in whatever you are comfortable wearing whether it is jeans, slacks, dresses or suits, it doesn’t matter.
- Freedom to sing or enjoy listening to the music, to give or not give as you are lead, to engage in whatever is happening or sit back and take it in.
- To be noticed and cared for.
- To be accepted regardless of where you are in your spiritual journey; searching, not there yet, wanting more, well seasoned Christian, all are welcome.
- A time to connect/reconnect with God through His Son, Jesus.
- Ample parking
- Fully acccessible for handicapped
- Handicapped washroom
staffed every Sunday infant to 2 yrs.
part of worship..guests and regulars freely participate, or not, as the Lord should lead. No one should feel obligated.
- When to arrive
suggested arrival time 10:15 ish. Service starts at 10:30 but if you can't make it by then no-one is ever considered late.
- What to expect
length of service –1 hr - 1:15 minutes with opportunity for fellowship after. The doors are never locked until the last person leaves.
Come when you can, leave when you must.